To make submission of your manuscript easier, check if you comply with the following guidelines, as per the type of research conducted:
- Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials (CONSORT); http://www.consort-statement.org
- Standards for Reporting Diagnostic Accuracy Studies (STARD); http://www.equator-network.org/reporting-guidelines/stard/
- Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses (PRISMA); http://prisma-statement.org
- Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE); https://www.strobe-statement.org/index.php?id=strobe-home
- Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals, for research involving animals; https://grants.nih.gov/grants/olaw/guide-for-the-care-and-use-of-laboratory-animals.pdf
After writing according to the appropriate guidelines, submit your manuscript through the ScholarOne system and include the items as follows:
- Ethics Committee Approval, including the CAAE – Certificate of Presentation for Ethical Consideration, in case of Original Articles, Study Design or Case Report.
- Disclosure of conflicts of interest signed by all authors.
- Declaration of rights and responsibilities signed by all authors.
All authors shall sign on the same declaration form. If not possible, please send the signatures on separate forms.
Manuscripts received with incomplete documentation will not be included in the flow for peer review.